- - - - -

Vote for your Favorite Anime!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Anime Poll! (85 member(s) have cast votes)

Which is Your Favorire Anime?

1. Dragonball Z (12 votes [13.95%])

Percentage of vote: 13.95%

2. Naruto (9 votes [10.47%])

Percentage of vote: 10.47%

3. Inuyasha (8 votes [9.30%])

Percentage of vote: 9.30%

4. One Piece (2 votes [2.33%])

Percentage of vote: 2.33%

5. Yu Yu Hakusho (1 votes [1.16%])

Percentage of vote: 1.16%

6. Yu-Gi-Oh (3 votes [3.49%])

Percentage of vote: 3.49%

7. Tenchi Muyo (2 votes [2.33%])

8. Gundam (6 votes [6.98%])

Percentage of vote: 6.98%

9. Evangelion (4 votes [4.65%])

Percentage of vote: 4.65%

10. Bleach (8 votes [9.30%])

Percentage of vote: 9.30%

11. Fruit Baskets (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

12. Love Hina (0 votes [0.00%])

13. Rurouni Kenshin (2 votes [2.33%])

14. Ranma (1 votes [1.16%])

15. Fushigi Yuugi (1 votes [1.16%])

16. s-CRY-ed (0 votes [0.00%])

17. Card Captor Sakura (1 votes [1.16%])

18. Ghost in the Shell (2 votes [2.33%])

19. Other (24 votes [27.91%])

Percentage of vote: 27.91%

Vote

#1 Uchiha-Sango

Uchiha-Sango

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 236 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 03:59 PM

Vote for your favorite anime! Make sure to post which one you voted for, if a tie between fav choose one and say both in post :) and if you choose to vote for other say which one you like most in the post :)

My 2 favs are YuYu Hakusho and Inuyasha my vote goes to Inuyasha though ^_^

Honorable mention: s-CRY-ed, purely cause of Kazuma's sexiness :)

ATTENTION: NEW POLL OPENED

http://www.dcloneirc...?showtopic=2283

Edited by Uchiha-Sango, 15 July 2009 - 01:18 PM.

#2 Artic

Artic

East Operator

• IrcOps
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 04:09 PM

heh, i must say, they are all good.... but, i do highly perfer, Elfen Lied

#3 KOK_Sparxxx

KOK_Sparxxx
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 04:19 PM

OTHER WINS CAUSE IM A NOOB

#4 Mr.Snuggles

Mr.Snuggles
  • Deticated Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 04:25 PM

Gotta go with Other, so many good Anime's left out :(. I gotta go for... Well it's a tie between every .hack besides .hack//udeden and Evangelion (I hated the chibi .Hack so much! >_<. I think it ruined the Anime). Both are very good anime, very deep. Both keep you thinking about what will happen next and has a great sense of imagination in them. The .Hack series has an amazing storyline, always keeping you asking whats going to happen next. While at the same time it's very deep, there are always question you must search deeper for. It's also quite fun to try and figure out who's character in The World is who in the real world. Also, the music is just amazing. Some of the best, on par with the Final Fantasy series and Cowboy Bebob. Now Evangelion is also a deep anime. I have not read the manga's sadly, would love to though. I have only watched Death & Rebirth (Most EVIL cliffhanger ever in a movie, and I can't find the last movie T_T) and whats come on Cartoon Network so far for the series. I heard somewhere that this is what is supposed to happen when the apacolypse comes. Our technology is supposed to be so advanced we actually learn how to fight angels and such. There is also supposedly weapons from the Bible that are used in the series.  I also enjoy the music in Death & Rebirth, not so much with the series though. The classical touch from the movie is just amazingly done and sounds beautiful.

#5 JAVA_Boomman

JAVA_Boomman
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 02:46 PM

Hmmmm i couldnt decide but in the end i went with gundam!!!!!!!!!! i love all tht combat and the gears sound tht they make and the gun sounds so realistic

#6 Knights-of-Kneee

Knights-of-Kneee

Net Admin

• Admin
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:07 PM

Not an anime fan, but if you like anime check out the artist Jun Minagishi

go go go google.

Robert.

#7 PoweredDeath

PoweredDeath
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 07:04 PM

DBZ all the way.

#8 JAVA_Zealot

JAVA_Zealot

Clan JAVA

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 08:44 PM

Artic is right.. So many good choices lol. YuYu Hakusho is still my vote though, the mix between Inuyasha and DBZ (mainly in makai saga) is exellent. Very good fights although the storyline couldve used some work.. perhaps another Saga before the end too..

As for why I voted for it compared to some other choices I've watched..

Inuyasha doesn't win purely cause of a horrible ending, DBZ is abit to old school.. Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X is good.. but it lacks supernatural powers I enjoy in Anime (although there is Kenshin's God Speed..), yu-Gi-Oh is better as a TCG.. One Piece/Naruto I haven't seen enough to give a vote on.. s-CRY-ed was far to short, same for Ghost in the Shell although both had good storylines.. the only Gundam I've seen is G Gundam so hard to vote with only a narrow view of a series with many different styles.. The rest listed besides Other and one more I'll get to below, I haven't watched. There are a few other that were decent such as Full Metal Alchemist.. but that gets way to long..

For a runner up to YuYu Hakusho.. I must choose a very old favorite. Card Captor Sakura.

Honorable Mention (yes i stole sango's idea): Digimon

#9 Ret

Ret
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:32 PM

Kenshin........ *faints*

#10 immortalwombat

immortalwombat
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:06 AM

i voted for other because well mostly because i cant stand dragon ball z in the least and it being at the top of the list i wanted to gett as far away as possible so it wouldnt infect me like the disease it is.

#11 Lungs-of-fire

Lungs-of-fire
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:14 AM

GO Elfin Lied!

and then Full metal

#12 Prometheus

Prometheus
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:11 AM

I choose tenchi muyo cause i have always liked it

#13 Wolf

Wolf
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 04:02 PM

personally i'm an Otogi zoshi fan and ikki tousen ... shaman king was good but ended lame ... big xlaws fan/ lyserg fan ... they werent listed so i'm other

#14 Prometheus

Prometheus
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 04:15 PM

theres alot of animes i like more but im not good at spelling their names

#15 JumpinIsUseless

JumpinIsUseless
  • Deticated Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:50 PM

i'm not much into anime but ya other must win.  I know i've seen atleast one or 2 but i forget what they're called lol

#16 Wolf

Wolf
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:19 AM

have any of u even seen the animes i was talking about? ... otogi zoshi and ikki tousen?... well if not i'll enlighten u a tad.... otogi zoshi is about a girl impersonating her ill brother who dies and she continues to stand in his place... she impersonates an imperial archer who is traveling the country side collecting the lost Magatama to bring piece back to the capitol... its a good series and the side kicks are great ... favorite character is Monsairaku... ikki tousen is about these teens right... they are still in hs and they fight eachother trying to gain control of the Kanto region... the main characters are Hakafu Sonsaku and her protector Koukin Shuyu... the young children poses sone earings that posess the soul of warriors from ancient china and the whole story is about the soul of Hakafu's bead comming to life in her and is going to dominate the region ... its really good i love it and highly recomend it to anyone but i think otogi zoshi is my favored series although all this fighting is really driving home the ikki tousen shows >.< such indecision they are both awesome

#17 eagle-strike

eagle-strike

Retired Ircop

• Retired Staff
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 02:37 AM

dbz pwns period i mean think about it its the longest running anime. with the most also converted to english. for us americans to enjoy. i mean you gotta love that you don't have to read subtitles all the time, or just guess at what was said.
tho i admit there are quite a few of the others i would love to see converted to english. so that i can fully enjoy the quality of the animes and not keep missing stuff due to time spent reading.

#18 JAVA_Gib

JAVA_Gib

Clan JAVA

• Deticated Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 02:34 PM

Too many good ones to be limited by anything other then "other"

#19 Sumo117

Sumo117
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:47 PM

i cant believe you made me pick just one...but i had to go with inuyasha because its just so cool...

#20 frozy

frozy
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:59 AM

One Piece all the way.
I find the anime very original and not so dramatic as opposed to Naruto.

Another anime that I like is Hunter x Hunter.

I've watched a number of animes but these 2 seems to leave me a good impression.