the ways of the wombat

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 immortalwombat

immortalwombat
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:06 PM

this post is to begin by introducing myself "the wombat" and explaining to all of you the ways of the wombat.  and clarifying just what that means.

first of all, the formalitys, my name is dale allen leigh, i reside at 27413 ne 11th street camas washington 98607, i have no life, i am in a relationship, my last 2 relationships ended with me being labled a stalker and the second one becoming a lesbian, despite that i still have good meaningful relationships, and everyone seems to love me anyways :P.

second of all, if you have any questions feel free to ask me ... and i mean about anything  even embarasing things like "whats the largest peice of lint youve ever escavated from your bellybutton" or "how thuroughly is too thuroughly to clean out your bumhole when in the shower".   i tend to have an opinion on anything and everything if given the time to think about it and seeing as i have no life i tend to have hte time to think about it whether i really care or not....i will get back to you, if only in the interest of humor and to mock your pain.

third of all, you dont have ot be a wombat to engage in wombatical discussions. in fact most wombats dont because if they did it would just be a big long "i agree, no no i agree, no no no no i agree, but your point was utterly valid, oh but i love the way you said it, lets have tea and crumpets"  and god knows we dont wanan hear that we wanna hear more like "well i think the metaphysical compounds in the state of the aqueous humor in the eye are created through years of building up of tear fluid and they create a film on the eye forcing eyesite to fail slowly over time: um.....i think your gay"  cus thats much more amusing am i right? right!

lastly, id like to thank you all for your time and also infer that i have or will make fun of each and everyone one of you at least once, for the benefit of all and because it will give us who need zen a chance to post about something instead of just typing like we really care about the strengths of elemental druids to get 11 zen...
                                                                                               - from the desk of hte one and only immortal wombat

#2 Ret

Ret
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:46 PM

*Worships the immortalwombat* lol