attack system

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Prometheus

Prometheus
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:57 PM

will there be new weapons available later for use to use for attack system or something or will we be using same weapons all the time for attacking

#2 ario

ario

User

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:11 AM

Hopefully there will many different weapons added as time passes  to make it more fun and enjoyable. :D

#3 immortalwombat

immortalwombat
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:43 AM

im kinda curious what godbots arsenal is i mean of course knife bat gun botd hog i bet he has like his own lil attack that costs 3000 strength like godbot attack range: death-super death

#4 eagle-strike

eagle-strike

Retired Ircop

• Retired Staff
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:59 PM

i don't think anyone wants to feel the super godbot flick of death :) .

but seriously i would like to see more weaps later on possibly diablo related or maybe even combos so you could double hit someone. but since we are at the mercy of the designers and this is a very new concept i expect we will see more in time, and only looking forward to seeing just how much it can expand. this has obviously gained much in popularity here in the very short time we have been using it so lets wait and see.

#5 Bob

Bob
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:13 PM

View Posteagle-strike, on Feb 22 2006, 08:59 PM, said:

i don't think anyone wants to feel the super godbot flick of death :) .

but seriously i would like to see more weaps later on possibly diablo related or maybe even combos so you could double hit someone. but since we are at the mercy of the designers and this is a very new concept i expect we will see more in time, and only looking forward to seeing just how much it can expand. this has obviously gained much in popularity here in the very short time we have been using it so lets wait and see.

No kidding, what are we sitting at now, like 3 level nines?

Also, I like the variations on the games. I suggested the games though to reduce the amount of raw spammage in here(this thread esp), but also because I love the games. I think the frags system is awesome.

Prez, is there a way we can contact the creators, and not only make suggestions, but also thank them for the wonderful system they have made. At the very least, could you pass on our thanks.

#6 Ret

Ret
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:17 PM

I am also curious about the contacting the creators for suggestions bit. There is another thread that I started which is somewhat related, and actually it is mentioned that there are some bits and pieces that could be modified for the better. Over all though, this game is sweet. Its entertaining and dummy-friendly. lol. I say good job and hope to see what else they can do.