A little praise

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 D1TruTaz

D1TruTaz
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:32 AM

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but here goes (please move to appropriate place if needed)

I have only been here for a couple of weeks now, so I don't know if I'm in the position to say any thing.  I mainly joined for the clone hunting aspect but have enjoyed everything about this site.  In the past week it seems that the channels have gotten to huge numbers, which is good, but so many have forgotten (or just not taken their time to read) about the rules.  And just as equal as the rules is about respecting all the people that have put forth the time and effort for this site to be here.  I can only imagine the time that the Prez has put into this site, and at the same time having a job and family too.
My main focus is on the channel useast-dclone- I want to take this time (and hope others will follow) to say thank you to the Prez, for creating/maintaining the channel, to the Ops, for doing the best you can to keep chaos at bay and maintain a family oriented channel, to the sellers (think about it, there the reason most go to that channel, with out them there is no dclone) and to the Godbot... well just because he ownes.

To all others- we need to do what we can to help keep this site up and running.  Godbot is just that, a Bot and there will always be those who will try and dodge him to break the rules.  And the Ops cannot ( and shouldn't be expected to) always be there.  So we must take it upon our self to help the people that are new and try to make sure others follow the rules the best we can.

And finally- When co-op gives out the ip 15-30 min before the walk, or when they do a free walk for V-day, or just popping a server cause its been camped for a week and everyone is tired of seeing it.  Please, take the time and say thank you.

D1truTaz

#2 Ret

Ret
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:47 AM

Amen!

#3 eagle-strike

eagle-strike

Retired Ircop

• Retired Staff
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:57 AM

I will say thats very well said and very glad that more can see the values that are here and attempted to be upheld.

I would love to see this site continue to grow but not at the cost of the respect that should be given to others. I do think that more do need to realize that many of the walks that happen here would not happen but for the generousity of a few. Also that the biggest contributers could just as easily walk the servers on their own and never give out the ip. which would put everyone at a good luck and hope you get lucky to be in the right place at the right time. With no fore warning of sales or time to hunt just how lucky does anyone think they would be. Let alone the many other things this site offers such as f1ndip, attack, forums, and moderators to assist in many if not all aspects of the game.

#4 immortalwombat

immortalwombat
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 05:29 PM

unfortunatly i think most hte people who are jerks on hte website either dont visit or dont know how to visit the forums.  frankly i wish they'd +m (moderate) the channel all the time i mean it doesnt take much intelligence to figure out what to do and its not like anyone but the ops and voice ever say anything intelligent anyways.  but yeah they do a great job and im happy that we have them.  HUGGLES TO ALL HTE OPS N SUCH!  

<3's ops n such

Note, for those that dont speak wombatish, all of the "hte" == "The"
and immortalwombat, we <3 you too.

Edited by Artic, 09 March 2006 - 07:09 PM.