a new choice, a new change, a new era

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 immortalwombat

immortalwombat
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:27 AM

theres a new guild comming to a theatre near you.  make a request to join combat wombats guild we speciallize in being wombats and having fun theres no dues for membership and no reason not to join, everyone is equal and we just here to get our attack on ;).  if you love the wombat or if you just love the game anyones welcome as long as your nice to people.  
                                                                                         immortalwombat

#2 Wolf

Wolf
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:12 AM

U GO WOMBAT >.< LOL U DO THAT NOW ....

#3 immortalwombat

immortalwombat
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:22 PM

yeah.....although its not going very smoothly right now all the people i wanna invite dont show up on my lil invite screen :( so they all have to request invitation which obviously isnt good for membership :(...i cant figure out half the commands its all troublesome, but wombats never give up so if you wanna join up (anyone who is nice and just wants to play the game) join combat wombats by clicking on the guilds link up top and going to guilds finding the one with a picture of a devilish wombat (thanks gibs :)) and click the request membership link, and sorry for the inconvenience its just wombats a newb :(.  anyways much love and sry prez n co. for posting so much yesterday i started with o zen :(.

#4 Ret

Ret
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:37 PM

Lol! Sounds like a campaign for president. I love the name "The Combat Wombats" although, not enough to leave my God. I think its cute. You should talk to Sango about the commands. She seems to have a good handle on this forum thing. I have asked her a few questions myself, maybe not directly but she's been the one to provide the answer. Anyway, I hope that things work out for you. Hopefully you will help out the Elites as they will regin supreme in the end. But, if not, then I am sure I will be seeing you in combat as usual. Go get those recruits! Lol. ^_^

#5 immortalwombat

immortalwombat
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:36 PM

yes but most the guildmasters/mistresses including hte lovely sango (:P) are extremely busy so not likely besides ill prolly figure it out in time...just kinda annoying hwne i get killed cus im not paying attention to my char but the guild :P