• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 eagle-strike

eagle-strike

Retired Ircop

• Retired Staff
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:17 PM

Everyone including myself is curious as to what stones are. Now i think i figured out perfect points are stones. At least thats what i deposited in the bank.

My assuption is that stones are planned to be our version of forum gold. considering the auction for stones. If someone could offer more insight i'm sure i and many others would appreciate it.

If i am right and they are fg in essence. That would be cool and yet another bonus to draw more here. Especially considering the amount of complaints against jsp, and i for one would love to see more trades happening here.

#2 Lungs-of-fire

Lungs-of-fire
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 01:31 AM

I could agree with u more, .... Eagle i agree with u, only more !

thats what im guessign ang what ur guessing ...  fretz isnt real....

#3 immortalwombat

immortalwombat
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 05:01 PM

to quote the matrix: "what is real? how do you define real? if your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste, and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

#4 eagle-strike

eagle-strike

Retired Ircop

• Retired Staff
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 09:01 PM

ok who and what is real is very interesting conversation, but i'd really like some input on the stones=perfect points and ultimate plans on such. Would be very helpful i think in the long run to us as well as newer people to join up.

#5 Lungs-of-fire

Lungs-of-fire
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 11:59 PM

i won like 400 zen and then it showed me have 0?!?!?

#6 Res

Res
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 12:34 PM

View PostLungs-of-fire, on Feb 26 2006, 11:59 AM, said:

i won like 400 zen and then it showed me have 0?!?!?

Similar thing happened with me as well :( i clicked straight to another game i think and it left my money in previous game :S

No idea on the stones thing though .. i managed to deposit some and have no idea how i even got them :S

#7 Nomad

Nomad
  • Deticated Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 01:44 AM

Well, I'm not entirely sure how you get them, but i'm sure that I started out with 100, or maybe it was 105...

#8 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 04:10 PM

Stones = perfect points(different name for the same thing)

You can get stones from posting, but I am not sure how they are doled out.  I am trying to figure it out and when(or if) I do I will post it here.

Thanks,
Bre
*diablo

#9 styrox

styrox
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 04:18 PM

The only use for stones I found is that you can use one stone for a raffle entry ....

I don't think stones would be a good currency, you get 100 for signing up and can just pile them up (create dup accounts and donate) and collect interest in the bank.. any currency that can be massproduced will not work .. inflation anyone?

The only reason fg works is that it's hard to get, and there is a huge number of ppl signed up in d2jsp...

//Sty

#10 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 06:46 AM

Sty,

True, but if we get more people to be active here...  since there isn't any right now...  We can get some trades and some value to the stones.  

If that were to happen, the 100 free at sign up and earning them for posting would disappear.

Question is, how do we draw more people here?

Bre
*diablo