Psychotic Banned!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 D1TruTaz

D1TruTaz
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 01:26 AM

Prez> [11:48pm] <Prez> hey we need to talk.
<Prez> [11:53pm] <psychotic> about?
<Prez> [11:57pm] <Prez> Whats this i hear you telling people that you control this server and that the only reason we have our users here is because of you?
<Prez> [11:58pm] <Prez> this is heard thru several people...
<Prez> [11:59pm] <psychotic> ask your source, don't enough people run their mouth to you as is?
<Prez> [11:59pm] <Prez> Well i just want to know how you fell about it? Whats your input on the comment?
<Prez> [12:00am] <psychotic> I think humpy cried enough about the situation, and I think your about 8 days a little too late on the subject
<Prez> [12:00am] <psychotic> perhaps next time you could come to me directly instead of sending your little bitches to do the talking
<Prez> [12:01am] <psychotic> If you also feel that "I don't contribute" to your network, please, by all means, ask me to leave and see how many of your users follow me. I don't say I bring people here -- I know I do
<Prez> [12:02am] <psychotic> I would also appreciate your beloeved staff not promoting your network with my name if you're going to talk shit about me behind my back
<Prez> [12:02am] <psychotic> I also hear things, from several people =]
<Prez> [12:02am] <Prez> dude shut the fuck up for a min"
<Prez> [12:02am] <psychotic> why don't you shut the fuck up for one minute
<Prez> [12:02am] <psychotic> you might be a god to some people here but you're not shit to me
<Prez> [12:02am] <psychotic> do not talk down to me
<Prez> thats why he's gone.....
<Prez> You don't disrepect the person that gives you a place to play.

This is the who what where and why.

#2 Res

Res
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 10:27 AM

:o

#3 absinthe

absinthe
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 06:16 AM

uhh who's psychotic? is this just a #east-dclone thing?

#4 so_krazy

so_krazy
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:25 PM

:unsure: psychotic contributed much but i never liked his atitude

#5 Uchiha-Sango

Uchiha-Sango

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 01:34 PM

View Postabsinthe, on Mar 5 2006, 05:16 AM, said:

uhh who's psychotic? is this just a #east-dclone thing?
]

yes its an east thing for now

#6 whome

whome
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 04:44 PM

i just learned about all this yesterday in live chat..seems to me that people that disrespect anyone in that
type of manor should be dealt in the approiate manner. If its not, other people will get the imrpression that
this talk is allowed

#7 absinthe

absinthe
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 02:16 AM

from reading what was posted, i would have to agree with you whome and whoever did the banning. i don't know all the specifics, but many times it seems people's heads get too big and they should learn some humility and manners (especially when such frivolous matters are concerned). who knows? maybe he's just a kid, and maturity will come with age.  :ph34r:

#8 Uchiha-Sango

Uchiha-Sango

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 236 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 02:25 AM

As far as I know.. Prez did the gline himself. As for maturity... psychotic ain't a kid and is sorta mature.. his problem his ego which is probably the size of the milky way galaxy.. if not larger.

#9 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 02:25 PM

Wow, I wondered what happened to him...  he just disappeared...

Well, Prez, you did the right thing.  We don't need that kind of attitude around.

Besides, from my experience in the trade channel, most people were frustrated with him because he never answered his PMs and when he needed something he spammed the channel with belligerence.

Bre

#10 RaMeN

RaMeN
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:33 PM

i liked him :/ he was nice to me? not taking sides.

#11 kever

kever

Net Admin

• Admin
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:49 PM

I guess this was b4 my time here at dcloneirc. One things for sure, i don't care who you are or what you stand for, you should respect the people that you deal with. From what i saw in the chat session i agree that psychotic should be banned. That is no way to treat somone.

#12 FroStI3iT

FroStI3iT
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 03:15 AM

never met the guy. it's prez's thing he can do what he wants. he deserved it imo.

#13 billibr

billibr
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:11 AM

Seems there are a lot of people around a bit too full of them selfs for their own good. Making an example of then should help smack some other wana-be's back in line it was a good chioce.

#14 Eiji

Eiji
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 12:28 AM

i also agree with the banning.  given i've only been here a week, but i still have enough decency(sp?) to respect my superiors and those that i deal with.  oh and while i'm at it...Thanx for all the ops for helping me and giving me a crash course on how things go here.  ^_^