Easter Anni HUNT Results!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 sirdonkeypunch

sirdonkeypunch
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:27 AM

ok so we got started off on the wrong foot, with the scheduled time bnet just happened to go down so in the beginnin of our warmup with the hrs it all went to hell.  Easter came along and Sango encouraged me to do it tonite, so i did.  IT WENT GREAT! i want to list these contributors first off and thank them very much for making this possible

Prez
Knights-of-Knee
Java_Sango
Eagle-Strike
BataviaRunner
CrookieMonster
Kavorka
Unkel
Lungs-of-Fire
Lezzard
Kever
Java_Jumpin

* and prob a few i forgot to mention, sorry :P

The nl hunt wasnt really what we thought it would be, however 1 person got a lot of nifty gear

The ladder one was amazing, lots of LLD'in going on, lots of items being tossed about.  It was great to see people having as much fun participating as i had hosting.  In the course of about 4 hours we gave away about 20hrs on ladder, about 25-30 on nonladder,  We gave away about 15 annis if my math is correct, not to mention an entire account full of stuff for the participants.  

Now all u people out there who thought this was pretty nifty post a reply telling me what u thought.  Thanks again all of you for making all of this possible. I had a great time and ill catch ya in the irc channels

Edited by sirdonkeypunch, 17 April 2006 - 02:31 AM.

#2 Death_Blade_666

Death_Blade_666
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:37 AM

BEST......HUNT.....EVER!!!

I was the so-called "Untouchable" Barb, and enjoyed a hefty 370/37 greif phase blade for my LLD'ing efforts. (thx to inthenameofgod and DoubleOToSchway for easy kills)

Top 3 LLD'ers (In no order)

-Crookie's mega dmg pally
-Death_Blade_Wtf's "Untouchable" Barb (1200 def)
-Tie - guru-something druid (could actually damage me) and bhg-RickJames (put up the best fight besides crookie)

Everyone had fun tonight, and we're all lucky that Jesus died so we could play diablo 2 in peace.

Thank you all!!!  Rock on!!!  *neo

Edited by Death_Blade_666, 17 April 2006 - 02:51 AM.

#3 mosis

mosis
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:37 AM

I must say for me participatin wow its 230 am lol. it started at 10ish n havent lookd at the clock since.  It was super fun. we all killd each other the runes barb hardest for me to kill other then that pk was a good one didnt really seen neother may went down kinda ez.  got a hr and a few other items from it.  no anni or torch but i still had fun n got other items so tis ok.  wasnt expectin as much items as they dropd to drop.  i was the assasin that got ownd n the beginin but made a nice comeback when i actualy equipted the char with gear. lol well it was truly fun. the ppl that didnt participate missd out on about 6 hours or so of fun.  bhg-richjames my char

Must add another congrats for all and for sirdonkeypuch for organizin it.

Edited by mosis, 17 April 2006 - 02:40 AM.

#4 Radiance

Radiance
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:40 AM

It was very fun, i got alot, and my friend was happy too....but next time dont let the final and most important part get filled by noobs, but rather pm the important people 1st plz. ARG AT YOU lol

#5 Elite_1ne

Elite_1ne
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:43 AM

This was an awesome contest guys, thank you to all the contributors.
My character name was, "InThe-NameOfGod", Well everyone killed me in the duels. I still won some stuff which i thought was kinda cool, since i didn't have a chance in hell. I won a barb torch, anni, and 1hr.

It was fun guys lets do it again sometime. If you ever have any extra godlies you know where to go.

ps. death blade did pwn me and everyone else except a few, just for the record.

Edited by Elite_1ne, 17 April 2006 - 02:45 AM.

#6 CrookieMonster

CrookieMonster
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:48 AM

i need that phasegrief.. charsi is jealous of gheed's zerk and akara's unid'd anni..  :( :(
Posted Image

#7 sirdonkeypunch

sirdonkeypunch
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:49 AM

View PostCrookieMonster, on Apr 17 2006, 02:48 AM, said:

i need that phasegrief.. charsi is jealous of gheed's zerk and akara's unid'd anni..  :( :(
Posted Image

u didnt sell ur greif to gheed did you?!

ahahahahaha and i thought it was funny as hell when u sold that anni to akara and couldnt buy it back

ahaha

#8 maysvillebrat

maysvillebrat
  • Retired Staff
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:51 AM

WoooHoooo! Dang that was fun!

OMG that was the best time i've had on bnet in forever! Once we got rolling, it was incredible!  Super duper job hosting it and the ops were great!!!  I got a great anni, and some other gear and most importantly i had a blast!    The LLD's were incredibly funny both to watch and participate in!  So funny that i was laughin so hard i was crying and launched a contact lense!!!  I think we should do this more often!!!

Great job guys!!

oh...and ty for the bbq shway  :P

I'll definately donate so we can do again soon!!

-the brat *diablo

#9 DoubleO2Shway

DoubleO2Shway
  • IrcOps
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:06 AM

Indeed. It was pretty fun. What part of it I was able to catch. From dieing in every single lld i participated in...to being used as a BBQ by maysvillebrat. Two things i know for sure...im not the best lld'er..but i am the best BBQ.
Thx for the giveaway guys.

#10 bataviarunner

bataviarunner
  • Retired Staff
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:43 AM

Well I'm glad that's over. Yes it was fun, but it was the most taxing thing I've ever done having to do with D2. I'm glad some people are posting saying you enjoyed it; that at least makes it worth it.

Radiance: This was for the noobs. And there's no way to fairly have a list of "important" people.

I'd like to see the person that was flaming us about scamming earlier post now! We gave out so much stuff that some people will be set for quite a while I'd assume. If whoever it was has the audacity to post again I'm sure the people that got stuff will respond to back us up after this.

About doing this again, I'd be up for it, but it'd have to be like at least a month from now to let me cool down. I might enjoy participating next time too, depending on my mood. Until then I'm going to reclaim my eastermule account.

Nothing to do with this thread, but how do you do the whole attacking people on the forums?

#11 CrookieMonster

CrookieMonster
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 04:06 AM

View Postbataviarunner, on Apr 16 2006, 11:43 PM, said:

Well I'm glad that's over. Yes it was fun, but it was the most taxing thing I've ever done having to do with D2. I'm glad some people are posting saying you enjoyed it; that at least makes it worth it.

Radiance: This was for the noobs. And there's no way to fairly have a list of "important" people.

I'd like to see the person that was flaming us about scamming earlier post now! We gave out so much stuff that some people will be set for quite a while I'd assume. If whoever it was has the audacity to post again I'm sure the people that got stuff will respond to back us up after this.

About doing this again, I'd be up for it, but it'd have to be like at least a month from now to let me cool down. I might enjoy participating next time too, depending on my mood. Until then I'm going to reclaim my eastermule account.

Nothing to do with this thread, but how do you do the whole attacking people on the forums?

well i can mostlikely roundup the same amount of items that we used today... in lets say a week and do it everyweek i think itd be great to bring users to the server also.. and im still waiting on a reply from a PM i sent to prez about getting permission to host a weekly raffle.. and if im allowed to help out i can start doing so.. i can mod/get items PM me on irc if you guys are interested in doing this weekly..

#12 kever

kever

Net Admin

• Admin
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 04:25 AM

It was fun, glad that i helped out even it that included not doing anything because nl peepz didn't show up, but it was still fun!!! lol

#13 Eiji

Eiji
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:21 AM

Best easter/easter monday ever.

The one nonladder guy that showed up was me.  I got tons of great stuff,including some hrs, a couple annis,an enigma, just to name a few.  Although some more of you nl people should have showed up.  It was still fun.  WE should have more events like this.  Thank you to everyone that contributed to this event and helped it get going. ^_^

#14 sirdonkeypunch

sirdonkeypunch
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:02 AM

So that was u i hooked up royally on nonladder, nice, have fun with those like 25 runes and all that other pwnage gear :)

#15 beatnik

beatnik
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:08 AM

Thanks for the items. :D

i got myself a tal's and ik armor on L.  I was the nec running around and dieing *stinker

Thanks a lot!1111!

#16 Radiance

Radiance
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:00 PM

[quote name='bataviarunner' date='Apr 17 2006, 02:43 AM' post='2680']

There were a few "best" duelers, and I felt I was one of them, I also felt promised a spot when donkey told me to leave the game.

But W/E its over, I'll just grab the next one Muahahaha. k thx for the great time guys!!!

#17 lezzard

lezzard
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:26 PM

looks like i missed it (doh)... should have stayed longer :wacko:

but im very happy it went great!! I got to thank you for such great ideas and taking the time to make this happen. :good:

looking forward for future events :lol:

#18 Reinhart_x2

Reinhart_x2
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:44 PM

SirDonkeyPunch, I know you are looking right now :).  Thanks for the free NL gear, I really appriciate it, you're like the Easter Bunny bringing me sweet things (<weird?).  Go SirDonkeyPunch FTW!  Peace.

#19 iamtrash

iamtrash
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:10 PM

Ty to everyone who helped organize this ;p. I got lots of great nl gear w00t. Ty again, hope you all had a great Easter.

#20 OwnzorBeZ

OwnzorBeZ
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:25 PM

SirDonkeyPunch gave me free order noose hes a nice guy  *angel
and i would liek to know more about this site if someoen can explain me real fast