Where is everyone from?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 10:47 AM

I live near Washington DC, just moved here recently too.

Anyone else?   B)

Bre
*diablo

#2 mosis

mosis
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 12:49 PM

im from my mom and dad...  

i was born n raised in the house i live at now in st. pete florida.  its a fairly queit place(besides my family).  we all live within 4 blocks of each other.  kids can walk from house to house to visit any time they want.  we got a lil park n the neighborhood thats 2 blocks away. its boring in st pete but i still get shot at and drive bye's at my house but thats neather here nor there.  my mom n dad are givin me the house and movin up north. like 2 hour drive away.

#3 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:49 PM

View Postmosis, on Apr 27 2006, 11:49 AM, said:

i was born n raised in the house i live at now in st. pete florida.

I lived in Orlando for a while, but thats about all of my experience with Florida.

Thanks for the reply,
Bre
*diablo

#4 mosis

mosis
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 03:13 PM

u know i signd on to ask the same question.  and got beat to it so i figured i would reply to ur question lol.

#5 aqua

aqua
  • Retired Staff
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 11:26 PM

NYC

#6 styrox

styrox
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 04:34 PM

From Helsinki, Finland ... live in San Jose, CA.

//Sty

#7 Ferrari_13

Ferrari_13
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 07:04 AM

Montreal, Quebec, Canada. You can't spell Montreal without metal \m/ .

#8 Jimbo22291

Jimbo22291
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 07:42 PM

im from Rutherford, NJ.

#9 Nomad

Nomad
  • Deticated Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:02 PM

I'm from Tampa, Fl, near the Bradenton/Sarasota area.  Wow, Mosis, St. Pete isn't far from me.  I live about 15-20 minutes south of the Skyway Bridge, hehe.

#10 Res

Res
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 09:35 AM

Australia :D Perth is where it's at ;)

#11 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 09:44 AM

Perth, thats cool...

I was in Perth, well actually Fremantle, in Sep 05 for a conference.  Loved the area, but driving was... well...  different...

Took a day to drive around the Margaret River area and visited a few wineries and the lighthouse.

Took another day and drove out to wave rock...  man that was out there aways...  I think it took over 4 hours to get there...  Tons of farmland and sheep... LOTS of sheep...

I can't wait to go back to Australia!

Bre
*diablo

#12 Uchiha-Sango

Uchiha-Sango

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 06:16 PM

View Postmosis, on Apr 27 2006, 12:49 PM, said:

im from my mom and dad...  

i was born n raised in the house i live at now in st. pete florida.  its a fairly queit place(besides my family).  we all live within 4 blocks of each other.  kids can walk from house to house to visit any time they want.  we got a lil park n the neighborhood thats 2 blocks away. its boring in st pete but i still get shot at and drive bye's at my house but thats neather here nor there.  my mom n dad are givin me the house and movin up north. like 2 hour drive away.

View PostNomad, on May 1 2006, 10:02 PM, said:

I'm from Tampa, Fl, near the Bradenton/Sarasota area.  Wow, Mosis, St. Pete isn't far from me.  I live about 15-20 minutes south of the Skyway Bridge, hehe.

rofl!!!!

I live in Tampa Florida too... up in Carrollwood area though :) my boyfriends boy scout troop is up in Lutz :P

#13 Nomad

Nomad
  • Deticated Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 01:04 AM

View PostJAVA_Sango, on May 21 2006, 06:16 PM, said:

rofl!!!!

I live in Tampa Florida too... up in Carrollwood area though :) my boyfriends boy scout troop is up in Lutz :P

LOL, there sure are a lot of us Floridians here.  I'm not a native to Florida however, only been here for about 15 months so far.  Was born near St. Louis, then moved to San Diego, then back to St. Louis, then back to San Diego, then back to St. Louis, then down here to Tampa... don't ask, lol

#14 Uchiha-Sango

Uchiha-Sango

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 02:30 AM

ehh well ive been tampa all my life :) my bf has been kinda all over the place :P he was born in texas, moved to brandon when he was 4 and then to 3 areas of carrollwood since then

#15 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 07:32 AM

Definately too many from the Sunshine State...  No, really...  shouldn't you be outside enjoying the great weather?

I was married in Orlando while stationed there...  to a Texan...  just don't ask how long ago...

Bre
*diablo

#16 Uchiha-Sango

Uchiha-Sango

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 02:25 PM

View PostBreCalmor, on May 22 2006, 06:32 AM, said:

Definately too many from the Sunshine State...  No, really...  shouldn't you be outside enjoying the great weather?

nah.. i rather brag about my nice and warm weather to people up north like kneee and justin and then have them threaten me with death :P its funny ^_^

#17 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 02:59 PM

good point, sounds like fun...  maybe I should try it too...

Bre
*diablo

#18 -sKiPPz-

-sKiPPz-
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 02:26 AM

I'm from Indiana, and It's as boring as it sounds.   *suicide

#19 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 07:38 AM

Yeah, I lived in IL from 96-01 and it was pretty boring too.

Bre
*diablo

#20 -sKiPPz-

-sKiPPz-
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:24 PM

View PostBreCalmor, on Jun 2 2006, 06:38 AM, said:

Yeah, I lived in IL from 96-01 and it was pretty boring too.

Bre
*diablo

Yea tell me about it, theres actually more to do in Illinois and Ohio than there is to do in Indiana, here you've got to be 21 to go to a "Club", most anywhere else "Clubs" are 18+ and you just can't drink until 21...Indiana's just unfair like that, so most of the kids around here either end up addicted to drugs or in jail before they're of legal age to drink...Indiana's a sad sad place to raise your kids.... *help