Unban me plz

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 P0TSM0K3R

P0TSM0K3R
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 11:11 PM

hey i was banned a few days back for no reason execpt my name was in capitals and some anit-potsmoking hypocrite.

#2 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 08:29 AM

well, your best bet is to pm prez or humpy or another op to ask politely if you can be unbanned.  Assuming its important to you.  If not, then you are on the right track to staying banned.

BTW, calling someone an anti-potsmoking hypocrite is basically calling them a pot smoker, SO, since I know that not to be true, you might want to think of another way of asking...

Just my 2 cents,
Bre
*diablo

#3 JumpinIsUseless

JumpinIsUseless
  • Deticated Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 12:50 PM

I must say that if you are banned then i would just wait it out....there must've been a good reason WHY u got banned cuz we don't ban pple for just going into the channel so ya....i would pm Prez mainly and watch ur ban go up..... JUST WAIT IT OUT :P

#4 Uchiha-Sango

Uchiha-Sango

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 01:09 AM

As jumpin said the Admins on our server do not ban people unless you are breaking some sort of rule. If you are unaware of them PM an op and they will give you them. Bans arent permenent unless you have multiply evaded them normally.. there are exceptions but from what I read this seems to be a temp ban. So just wait it out please.

Topic Locked.

Please do not create this topic again, if you have any additionals questions use the forums Personal Message feature to reach me.