i have some questions about some items on diablo 2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nakuru_IceWind

Nakuru_IceWind
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:44 PM

i need to know what treks are worth, stormshield is worth, rising sun is worth, any help would be appreciated thanks

#2 DaRK_IMMoRTAL

DaRK_IMMoRTAL
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 08:57 PM

treks if not perfect is worth a pul

ss = pul or um

rising sun = pul

-.- this all depends on how badly the customer needs.

#3 k10wnsta

k10wnsta
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 04:15 PM

I would like to expound upon the valuations Dark Immortal gave:
It's important to note that I appraise all items on softcore ladder, non-ladder you can generally lower the price 75% and have a fairly accurate estimate (atleast accurate enough to not get totally ripped off)..

As far as the Stormshield and the Treks:

The base defense of the Stormshield is going to determine it's value loosely based on the following scale:

Stormshield 133-144 Base Def = Lem
Stormshield 145-147 Base Def = Pul
Stormshield 148 Base Def = HR - 2HR

similarly, with the treks, the Strength and Vitality rolls are what give it a scale:

Sandstorm Treks 15Str/xVit = HR
Sandstorm Treks 10-14Str/xVit = LEM-PUL
Sandstorm Treks 15/15 = HR = 2HR+/-
Eth Sandstorm Treks 10-12Str/xVit = 2-3HR
Eth Sandstorm Treks 13-14Str/xVit = 4-6HR
Eth Sandstorm Treks 15Str/xVit = 8HR +
Eth Sandstorm Treks 15/15 = 50HR+

Always remember that PERFECT items are worth absurdly more than even one point below perfect.  Not just because they're the best possible, but because there are actually people out there who like to collect things...

Also remember, if you're on ladder, you should consider ALL high runes that you receive duped....without question.
As such, when I'm trading something with great value, and I ask for 10 high runes, I'm actually considering it 5 high runes, because as soon as I get the runes, I plan on cubing them up....that puts my mind at ease regarding their legitimacy...ultimately, it may not result in as many runes in payment, but it DOES result in legitimate runes that will never poof on me....

Good luck with your trades and have fun
k10wnsta