Banned For the channel

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jay in the house

jay in the house
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 10:27 PM

Someone in my family decided to act like a fool on the east channels. I don't know what he did but I was banned from dclone irc. I fully apologize for anything he did. I didn't do anything to deserve such a thing but I do realize that he was on the same network so I should be resposible for anything that goes on it. Hopefully you guys could understand me and give me another chance. I willl have a discussion in detail with him. Everyone on tthis channel knows I am not capable of doing such things. I don't know what he did but ill make sure it won't happen again. I am fully disgusted because I was beginning to learn how to hunt for d clone. I felt that I was part of the community. Hopefully you will understand my position here. I was just talking when I see a message, I drop to the ground while yelling my lungs out. Logs Confirm this. I am just asking for you guys to understand my position. I didn't do anything wrong. In the real world. If someone in my family shot someone, Should I get charged with murder in the first degree as well ?

sincerely,

Jay

User has been permanently banned from DCloneIRC (yeah you go get 500 people and have yourself a riot ... just do me a favor, hit puberty first ... if you wanna act like a kid I will treat you like, "Young man! You get in that corner and take a time out!"))

Edited by jay in the house, 17 October 2006 - 10:34 PM.

#2 jay in the house

jay in the house
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 03:10 PM

Hi anyone can help ?