Just wanted to say hi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 craig

craig
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 02:18 AM

Just wanted to say hi im new to the forums my accnt on diablo 2 soft core non ladder  is mrdrunkenmoney i have no problem helping others i also play battlefield 2 my name on there is mrdrunkenmonkey84 hope to game with you guys sometime.

#2 Sindy_lou

Sindy_lou

East Operator

• Vip Access
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 04:41 AM

:D Welcome to our site...anything l can do to help just ask..Your scnl East or West?

#3 Manny11

Manny11

Retired West Op

• Retired Staff
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 11:47 PM

View Postcraig, on Dec 25 2006, 01:18 AM, said:

Just wanted to say hi im new to the forums my accnt on diablo 2 soft core non ladder  is mrdrunkenmoney i have no problem helping others i also play battlefield 2 my name on there is mrdrunkenmonkey84 hope to game with you guys sometime.
Nice knowing you n welcome to the best dclone hunthing community, enjoy the forums n feel free to join us on the irc server plz..... incase u know dont know the address to irc is irc.dcloneirc.net
enjoy it while u r here.

#4 craig

craig
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:03 AM

View PostSindy_lou, on Dec 25 2006, 03:41 AM, said:

:D Welcome to our site...anything l can do to help just ask..Your scnl East or West?

I am Scnl East sorry forgot to clarify that :)

#5 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 07:07 AM

Welcome, when I am on, I can help on East and West SCL and East SCNL

Bre