* * * * * 2 votes

Diablo 2 Character Poll

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Character Class (377 member(s) have cast votes)

#1 Character Class Choice

1. Paladin (189 votes [50.13%])

Percentage of vote: 50.13%

2. Sorceress (74 votes [19.63%])

Percentage of vote: 19.63%

3. Necromancer (34 votes [9.02%])

Percentage of vote: 9.02%

4. Barbarian (22 votes [5.84%])

Percentage of vote: 5.84%

5. Amazon (24 votes [6.37%])

Percentage of vote: 6.37%

6. Druid (21 votes [5.57%])

Percentage of vote: 5.57%

7. Assassin (13 votes [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

#2 Character Class Choice

1. Paladin (96 votes [25.46%])

Percentage of vote: 25.46%

2. Sorceress (140 votes [37.14%])

Percentage of vote: 37.14%

3. Necromancer (23 votes [6.10%])

Percentage of vote: 6.10%

4. Barbarian (49 votes [13.00%])

Percentage of vote: 13.00%

5. Amazon (29 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

6. Druid (20 votes [5.31%])

Percentage of vote: 5.31%

7. Assassin (20 votes [5.31%])

Percentage of vote: 5.31%

#3 Character Class Choice

1. Paladin (46 votes [12.20%])

Percentage of vote: 12.20%

2. Sorceress (66 votes [17.51%])

Percentage of vote: 17.51%

3. Necromancer (41 votes [10.88%])

Percentage of vote: 10.88%

4. Barbarian (77 votes [20.42%])

Percentage of vote: 20.42%

5. Amazon (66 votes [17.51%])

Percentage of vote: 17.51%

6. Druid (38 votes [10.08%])

Percentage of vote: 10.08%

7. Assassin (43 votes [11.41%])

Percentage of vote: 11.41%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 03:49 PM

oh, ok, well, if anyone needs some I have plenty and will donate at will for those in need.

Bre

#42 hells

hells
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 12:45 PM

I have to say Paladin for First, second, and third... lol i only play as pally's. In diablo all u truly need is a good FCR hdin to mf and key... and a smiter to uber.... they made pallys OWN diablo!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH lol. I also like them due that there r tons of builds to make out of them from Hdin, smiter, auradin, Ranger, and even more than that... they are by far the most versitile character

#43 toastprime

toastprime
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 08:37 PM

My first choice is the Necro. I have alot of fun playing my summoner. He can do anything in the game except Uber Trist (never tried), such as running hell chaos, baal, and takin down dclone and not everyone else on the realm plays one.

My second choice are Zons. I loved my old ladder pvp faith zon, and ive had more than 1 javazon i made specifically for hell cow runs.

My third would be sorcs because i usually make one as a first mf char when i make a new acct (although this time i went with a mf summon nec). They are cheap to make and u can replace their equipment after you find some decent stuff and do harder runs with them.

#44 GeminiDragon588

GeminiDragon588
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 11:26 AM

Sorceress - I love them and their variety of builds. I guess I just love the idea of spellcasting and they have real spells rather than throwing little magic hammers around.

Paladin - Because, even if I think Hammerdins are a weird concept, They are hands down the strongest char builds.

Barb - Who doesnt want to weild dual swords and hack up monsters? Theyre fun.

#45 Japo.

Japo.
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 04:24 PM

Pallys all the way. Even though its the most overrated character its still the most flexible, most choices and can  get any job done when handled correctly

pally again lol, they own

and barbs. Barbs are really intense and really good, but very hard to make right and its expnsive to get full gear, but they still own :)

#46 Zoen

Zoen
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 03:26 PM

#1 - Paladin:  By the time the end of the season draws close, this character is usually the most populated on my account, as well as the best geared.  Hammerdin, Smiter/Zealot, Avenger, 3 paladins out of 8 characters kinda speaks for itself.
#2 - Sorceress:  The character that starts me out each season, doing endless MF runs from Hell Mephisto, regardless of her level.  This character helps to gear the Paladins that bring my account up to speed.
#3 - Amazon:  Although created "just for fun", I have made a Machinegunzon as I like to call it, a 2FPA Strafe Bowazon using a Brand Grand Matron Bow.  Oh, the fun!

#47 ImLovingYouForLifeBaby

ImLovingYouForLifeBaby
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 10:26 AM

#1 : Sorc , i love them , the fcr , spells...
#2 : Pally , rly like to play smiter or hammerdin
#3 : Barb , for bo , big dmg's...

#48 Avocado

Avocado
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 12:05 PM

i like necros cuz the word "necromancer" is just so damn sweet

#49 DemoXin

DemoXin
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 12:47 AM

My #1 is Sorc, she's cool, and was uber in 09
#2: Pally, despite being over powered, he's cool
#3: Necro, never good all around char

#50 BloodNBones

BloodNBones
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:15 PM

I first started with a Sorc, buth then started making Paladins.  I must say I like the Hammerdins and Zealers/Smiters the best.

#51 VirusTrojan

VirusTrojan
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 07:10 AM

I like paladins ..

I like when they talk and when they kill andariel with the sword..

Im noob, .. Im sorry!!! plz..

#52 RekniL

RekniL
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:47 AM

My first is the good all around Hammerdin What can you say
My second would be an Trap Sin Great mfer and just great all around. Purely the second greatest all around killer.
Third Necro Great uber trigger.

#53 idyll

idyll
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:56 AM

im a big fan of chars that arent common yet with a skilled player and the right gear can be a GREAT build

DRUID!!! (fire ele/shamans ftw!)

fallow that up with the widly used sin.. u just gotta love these things!

ASSASSIN!!! (hybrids kkzthnx)

and last but SURELY not least

NECROMANCER!!! (gogo bonemaners and psnmancers YAY)

#54 HowHow

HowHow
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:59 AM

I chose the paladin due to the fact that they're the most well rounded character. Amazon because I think dodging is hilarious. Sorc because they're the fastest mfers.

#55 LordSesshoumaru

LordSesshoumaru
  • Channel Ops
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:57 AM

Sorceress for dueling and mfing, Amazon because cs dclone killers = gg and <3 bowazons, and pallys for smiters that can tank trist ftw

#56 dnothing23

dnothing23
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:06 AM

1# sorc  -  has always been my favorite, i always make, what i call, a tri sorc. all 3 skill trees very rare to see ppl play them, generally "newbs", but its a fun build and not to mention when those people that can only kill 1 skill tree are forced to run, im only forced to fall back... heh heh heh

2# paly  -  they are usful for many situations, hammerdins can bascially handle it all, smiters work beutifully for dclone and ubers, and zealotes are fun, and theres many others that work great, but i will agree with many they are over played and a touch over rated, but again very useful to have around...

#3 barb  -  never really played them much untill just recently. made my first BO barb, and i have REALLY enjoyed him. hes got tons of life, and specializes in warcrys.. being main attack is war cry, but i also dabbled into frenzy, so when the physical immunes pop up i can take them out with my famine in main hand and just for shits and giggles a beast on the off hand. se in a nut hsell he stuns, does a good lvl 53 BO(currently, will go higher when i get a couple upgraded items), also swings a bite for when necessary, and is just al around fun as hell! damn close to my tri sorc..

them's what i chose, and my reasons.. not to mention i was never a huge fan of the sin and druid...

#57 eglespot

eglespot
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:22 PM

I agree with Sango that paladins are #1 for the variety of builds possible. I have tried only 3 builds myself. My 1st was a zealer and though they are fun they are hard work when it comes to killing. Smiters are necessary for dclones and ubers as the most efficient and hammerdins are the best for me to mf and rush and etc as they are excellent crowd control and fast killer though admittedly a furyzon or lighting sorc would be faster but with limitations which the dins dont really have.

I prefer fast killers and good crowd control cuz I am lazy to kill with barb or zealer - too much effort needed. :P

#58 free-willy

free-willy
  • Vip Access
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:24 AM

View Posteglespot, on Oct 11 2008, 09:22 PM, said:

I agree with Sango that paladins are #1 for the variety of builds possible. I have tried only 3 builds myself. My 1st was a zealer and though they are fun they are hard work when it comes to killing. Smiters are necessary for dclones and ubers as the most efficient and hammerdins are the best for me to mf and rush and etc as they are excellent crowd control and fast killer though admittedly a furyzon or lighting sorc would be faster but with limitations which the dins dont really have.

I prefer fast killers and good crowd control cuz I am lazy to kill with barb or zealer - too much effort needed. :P
=free-willy i prefer my ubersin build of which i am co-creator for the best overall with her double andagodly merc she can ubertris alone better than a smiter bcause of her stacked300+res to all therefore mephistos poison dont kill her. :)

View Posteglespot, on Oct 11 2008, 09:22 PM, said:

=free-willy i prefer my ubersin build of which i am co-creator for the best overall with her double andagodly merc she can ubertris alone better than a smiter bcause of her stacked300+res to all therefore mephistos poison dont kill her. :)

#59 Hellion-Spawn

Hellion-Spawn
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:31 PM

i like hdins/smiters but sorc is good to start with on ladder reset so i chose hdins first , sorc second anyways. Necro is third best because in some spots there very useful.

#60 roo

roo
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:40 PM

#1 amazon. my favorite pvp build is javazon.
#2 Necro i love summon necros
#3 druid also like windy druids for pvp and i the bear is the best!!