* * * * * 1 votes

Flagged by Bnet? Here's how to get out from under their foot!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 KOK_Chris

KOK_Chris
  • Deticated Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 11:07 AM

Contributed by Sindy_Lou!

To pull the Bnet flags out of your diabo folder perform the following steps:

1. Close any open instance of D2.
2. On your C drive (or where ever you have D2 installed) open your diablo installation folder.
3. Delete all of the following files - BnetLog.txt, Bncache.dat, and all of the files that have names look like this "D2060923.txt".
4. Empty your Recycle Bin.
5. Then run a disk clean up on your C drive (or where ever you have D2 installed) ... Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Disk Clean Up (looks like a little broom).

Chris

• Guests

Posted 07 December 2006 - 09:51 AM

Woah, never thought about that. I would just rather get on a diff char and do something else for 2-3 minutes, then log back on to the char that was Tagged/Flagged.

#3 eagle-strike

eagle-strike

Retired Ircop

• Retired Staff
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 03:44 PM

do not nescessarily have to run a clean up tho just empty the trash so the files are totally gone

and far as swapping chars that does nothing to bypass realm down which is what this is for

#4 uberlicious

uberlicious
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 06:26 PM

if it still won't let me log on do you know any other ways around it other than waiting the half hour?

#5 Binaries

Binaries
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:32 AM

How about someone actually submits my program to a person that knows what there doing so the public can actually make use of it?

#6 Binaries

Binaries
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 08:06 PM

Realm Down Remover V1.2 - Created by: Binaries

This program has been reviewed by PortalDeamon and it is clean of any viruses and nasties. This program was created based off this guide and has a few more features to make life easier. Enjoy!

Posted Image

Note: I am not to sure about this but my virus scanner picks the program up as a "NewHeur_PE Virus", I believe this is because the program contains code that retrieves your IP by using a site, removes files and ends processes. If you are having trouble with this I suggest temporarily disabling the Virus Scanner while extracting it seems to run fine after that.

Feedback is welcome people. Thankyou.

Attached Files

Edited by Binaries, 08 April 2007 - 03:30 AM.

#7 Camintoi

Camintoi
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:08 PM

Its taking forever to do disk cleanup...

#8 Kilaaa

Kilaaa
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:23 AM

u have too much shit on ur comp

#9 Deeds

Deeds
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:50 PM

Does this still work because i tried using this and macshift to change my ip and im still realm downed, or is it gonna help me after this r/d is finished to stop getting these 12 hour bans?

#10 Binaries

Binaries
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:06 AM

It should still work although i haven't been on d2 or bnet for months now. Remember you must have a dynamic IP for this to work and not run via a router/firewall.

Edited by Binaries, 20 September 2007 - 06:07 AM.

#11 Binaries

Binaries
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 04:15 AM

If anyone needs help with the program or wants more features let me know.

#12 LouisLeGros

LouisLeGros
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:38 AM

The download doesn't seem to be working. I did all the stuff manually, my other cd key didn't seem to be affected and my account seems fine though.

The restriction should be over by the morning... or atleast I hope that is all it is.

#13 CyberVirus

CyberVirus
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:46 AM

Who have working link to this progs > http://www.dcloneirc...?showtopic=601# ? please post or via pm ;) thanks

Edited by CyberVirus, 26 February 2009 - 11:50 AM.