Looking for Raffle Prize Ideas #raffles on IRC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Garvin

Garvin
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 02:54 AM

Ok guys, Looking for Raffling Prize Ideas for #raffles on IRC post any ideas please :)

I had an idea of a full hdin gear and either my old lvl 92 hdin acc all stats skills added or I get a lvl job lvl 85 hdin on an acc that will be given away no skills/stats added lets see some opinions on this please

Thanks

#2 kever

kever

Net Admin

• Admin
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 02:57 AM

Thanks for posting Garv.....

Lets see what ppl wana have as a prize, the faster we pick something the faster we can get the raffle started.

#3 de_bajan

de_bajan
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:03 AM

i quite like that prize!

#4 Garvin

Garvin
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:14 AM

View Postde_bajan, on Feb 8 2007, 02:03 AM, said:

i quite like that prize!
guys lets post which you like please you like getting one lvled to 85 or the 92 hdin ?

#5 Sandie

Sandie

East Operator

• Vip Access
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:41 AM

I love the idea of a fully tricked out hdin, personally i would be happy with just the gear  :D . Is there only the one prize or will there be a second and 3rd? Perhaps a torch for second and a nice hat for 3rd? We havnt had a co-op in a long time maybe a fourth prize is 8 sojs for a special co-op run?

come on  guys lets get the raffle going so i can see raffle bot in action! :lol:

#6 ZerotheHero

ZerotheHero
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:04 AM

Well Garvin/Kever, I might be able to help your cause with a donation to #Raffles. I can donate a 100% legit 20/20 ptorch on behalf of #useast-uberlevel that would really make the raffle awesome.  

To Everyone Else: If Garvin says anything different, he's up to something. I FOUND two legit 20/20 ptorches in my uber adventures, the first I traded to Kever, and the second I tried to give to Kever free but he wouldn't accept it without paying me. I want to be able to give back to the dcloneirc community, and I think this would be a good way to do that.

Kever will be the one who decides if it's 1st place or part of the full hdin gear setup or whatver, but I am donating a PERFECT 20/20 paladin torch, 100% legit found by myself, zerothehero. You heard it here, it's the truth. Let's get this raffle going!!!!!!!!!!

#7 free-willy

free-willy
  • Vip Access
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 11:39 AM

our clan has a full 8char lvl 80 chars.with unused stats and the gear we might consider raffling as individual or full acct.free-willy duke clan kooc :D

#8 kever

kever

Net Admin

• Admin
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 12:07 AM

Thanks for the donations and response.  I will have some time to get this raffle rolling this weekend. Please join #raffles and wait for the announcement. Thanks!

#9 Garvin

Garvin
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 05:40 AM

View Postfree-willy, on Feb 8 2007, 10:39 AM, said:

our clan has a full 8char lvl 80 chars.with unused stats and the gear we might consider raffling as individual or full acct.free-willy duke clan kooc :D

Not jumping to conclusions but we're not excepting dupes just legits so if you do donate then just keep in mind all legits please as for anyone else who may post :)

Thanks Guys

Garvin