Dagoth passed away Aug 11/07

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1 Dale

Dale
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:20 PM

Daggy was a very kind,caring #uswest-dclone op, and it is very sad to see him go.He was fighting a battle with cancer and it unfortunately beat him :( Dagoth passed away at the age of 40, and will be missed by us all. He contributed soo much to dcloneirc.net,and I hope hes in a better place now

#2 Sontdp

Sontdp
  • Voices
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:25 PM

Dagoth was great guy always friendly and helpful always had a postive outlook on life even in the struggles. I was happy to say that I had the chance to work with him on europe and talk to him on irc.

#3 fakiho

fakiho
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:28 PM

I present you my most sincere condoleances.

#4 miked31

miked31
  • Voices
  • 2 posts

bro, its an honor to have known you. although i'm sad to see you gone, and we won't get to talk again, i can take comfort in knowing that you are not suffering anymore and that you are in heaven. you are the reason i know only the good dye young. thanks for all your help and i'll always remember you dude.

#5 Clipso

Clipso
  • Voices
  • 2 posts

:(
I never really got to know him, but the few times that i talked to him, he seemed like a nice guy
I'm sure he'll be missed by many, including myself.

R.I.P. Dagoth

Edited by Clipso, 12 August 2007 - 01:31 PM.

#6 nicademus

nicademus
  • Channel Ops
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:30 PM

Although I didnt get a chance to know you.  I know that you are in a better place and I want you to know that you and your family will be in my prayers.

God Bless

#7 JPS3495

JPS3495
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:30 PM

R.I.P. Dagoth, I had the chance to talk to you a bit on irc. you were a great guy we will all miss you.
May god be your friend in heaven.

#8 Uchiha-Sango

Uchiha-Sango

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 236 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:33 PM

R.I.P. my friend, I will miss you alot.. people like you are rare to come by, and it breaks my heart that your time was up.. I will keep you and those close to you in my prayers. Thank you for everything, and good bye.. old friend.

#9 justboid

justboid
  • Voices
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

It is always sad to lose someone so young. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

#10 Mikk3^^

Mikk3^^
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

Dagoth was a great guy, he helped everyone he could in his life so good as he could. He was the greatest irc op that i know, he was the man of everything. Allways he was there for me or anyone else who needed help in irc or with real life problems, he helped me with my real life problems when i needed help with them. I hope you lived your life fully and you had enjoyed so much in your life that you died peacefully and people will respect you even after youve died. I will respect you and will help people in irc and in real life so good as i can just for your memory.

Rest in Peace Dagoth 1967-2007!

#11 Magicplaya

Magicplaya
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:39 PM

RIP Dagoth

#12 allen

allen
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:56 PM

I started on irc about the same time as Dagoth. When he first started, there was no one more eager to help out others or answer questions. I was actually asked to be an op at the same time dagoth would be. When I looked at how much more time and effort Dagoth put into the chat room, I could not accept the position. As many of you saw, this man loved dclone-west to his last days and helped you whenever you asked, regardless of his health. Dclone-west will never be the same, and there will never be another op like Dag. R.I.P. my friend.

#13 kever

kever

Net Admin

• Admin
  • 153 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:48 PM

R.I.P Dagoth.  Hands down one if the nicest people i have worked with on Dcloneirc.  You were all about fairness and second chances. You always were helping people and always making sure everyone had a great experience at Dcloneirc.  I'm very great full for the time that we got to talk and get to know each other. It's really sad to see you go, you will be remembered. :(

#14 KOK_Chris

KOK_Chris
  • Deticated Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:51 PM

One of the real good guys ... we'll surely miss you my friend :(

Chris

#15 reuben99

reuben99
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:07 PM

/<3<3<3////<3<3<3~r'i'p dagy      
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3~we all cared about you very much.    
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3~We will (i personally very much) miss you every day.    
/<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3~you will be remembered in all of our hearts.    
//<3<3<3<3<3<3<3~Have fun where there are no limits dagy.    
///<3<3<3<3<3<3    
////<3<3<3<3<3    
/////<3<3<3<3    
//////<3<3<3    
///////<3<3    
////////<3

#16 Tanith

Tanith
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:37 PM

We have just learned of this, and would like to extend our heartfelt condolences to your community.

#17 wen

wen
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:32 AM

it is hard to belive my dear friend Dagoth is gone..i will miss u  Dagoth
i want hear u say i got my luck today again.....

Edited by wen, 13 August 2007 - 07:33 AM.

#18 ling

ling
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:48 AM

The best dcloneirc Op hands down, you will be missed buddy.

#19 metalworks

metalworks
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:05 AM

I feel like #uswest-dclone is a kind of family and Dagoth was a great father to us children.
I'm as sad as lost my real parents now.

As an op, he was sometimes strict, but always fair, and especially kind to help newcomers.
Even his scripts let us have much fun.
I really appreciate everything he had done to us.

May your spirit rest in peace, Mr.Dagoth.

#20 diablolover777

diablolover777
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:01 AM

Rest in peace dagoth
although i haven't got the chance to  know you better
i hope you will have a nice journey
we will meet again

bye, nick