Dagoth passed away Aug 11/07

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#21 Doogy

Doogy
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:16 AM

Our Prayers are with you and your family.
Thanks for all the help in life not just IRc.
R.i.P, my good friend.

Dave

#22 Ultra

Ultra
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:19 AM

rest in peace dagoth, great west op; all will miss you
-Ultratech

#23 Chadzle

Chadzle
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:26 AM

Dagoth was a great guy , Always thought he hated me tell we actually talked and got to know eachother in a co-op he held , his story's were amazing and seemd like he lived the life he wanted to and was still living it. youll always be in my thought Daggy and your spirit will be with dcloneirc forever <3 :'(

#24 Manny11

Manny11

Retired West Op

• Retired Staff
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:45 PM

RIP Daggy not much i can say. I STILL cant beleive it, I feel like it was yesterday i last chat with you, seem like u was ahead n winning the fight against cancer. yesterday i woke like every morning i read in the channels and i couldnt beleive it..

YOU CAN NOW REST IN PEACE BUDDY,WE WILL ALL MISS YOU.

#25 eaglepat

eaglepat
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:10 PM

You will meet many on the internet and some will become your friends. Dagoth is one such I met in mIRC. The 1st day I joined Mirc, Dagoth did not even have a +voice yet but he was still showing me the ropes of the MIRC rules and I could count on his help anytime, well almost anytime. I used to poke fun at him and as time went on, we became friends. It was easy to be your friend and I am truly glad that I was.

Not too long ago, we chatted on Teamspeak and from your voice, I can tell that you are a kind and caring person and I will always remember the event, we were hunting for IPs. We had fun Dag and I will miss you very much. I know you have fought the good fight as you often said to me but God had a better plan for you and now you are in a far better place.

So looking at the bright side Dag, you are not suffering anymore and you have gone ahead to heaven and we will meet there again in time.  Many will and so will I, remember you cuz you are just the type, the unforgetable tyoe of person. Farewell my dear friend for now, let's me again in heaven.

#26 Killerme99

Killerme99
  • Channel Ops
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:32 PM

Awesome Friend, Dunno wat else to say but great guy...

Cya Dag :(

#27 cathy

cathy
  • IrcOps
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:34 PM

R.I.P. Dagoth, You'll continue to help all you meet regardless of where you are, it's just who you are. Will theink of you often, and remember you always......

#28 ZaM

ZaM
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:27 PM

Hope he rests well up there. RIP Dag.

#29 stEEz

stEEz
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:37 PM

What a tragedy. Dagoth wasn't just a DcloneIRC op, he was the face of DcloneIRC. He was always around, morning, afternoon, evening. I always found him prouncing around at night during my late night adventures, and he'd always keep me in check, kind of like a father. It's unfortunate he had to leave us so quickly after the news broke of the recent return of the cancer. I feel as if I should've spoken with him more than I had. Dagoth was more than words could describe. He was always there to lend a helping hand, wether he could or not, he'd find a way for that person to get out of the hole they were in. His character was more than I've came across in my entire life, via the internet, or real life. It's people like him that change the way people look at their lives and live them. Some people take their whole life for granted, when it comes down to it, they drop it all and run, but not Dagoth. He caught up what was dropped on him and carried it as far as he could, perhaps further than God had planned for him. He's living proof that Destiny and Fate are nothing more than words we come up with to explain things we can't. But what should we call it then?

We should call it, Dagoth.

Amen Brother, may you rest in peace and have the protection of all the angels in heaven.

-Tyler

Edited by stEEz, 14 August 2007 - 05:37 PM.

#30 Polsonov

Polsonov
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 01:40 AM

thoughts and prayers for his family..

#31 Jozz

Jozz
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:33 AM

I still can't believe it...

Dagoth you WILL be missed, and your memory shall live on.
I can honestly say you were, and still are my favorite person on dcloneIRC.... you took the time to get to know me, and liked me despite my many (many MANY!) flaws! I really loved our lighthearted convos, and you provided me with many entertaining nights.

I am glad you are out of pain, and hope you are looking down on all of us and cracking smart jokes. Be just like old times hey? ;)

I'll never stop missing you, buddy.

#32 Binaries

Binaries
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 04:10 AM

I quit d2 a few months back and the time i spent with this community and including Dagoth was great, he was an awesome person and always helped those in need. Ill miss ya buddy!