Is it just me or..

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lungs-of-fire

Lungs-of-fire
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 01:22 AM

does everyone think it would be sweet if u could make a uber char that has 10 skills from any char??

i would have to call the Char LOF

LOF = lungs-of-fire btw :P

#2 immortalwombat

immortalwombat
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:13 PM

its just you

#3 Ret

Ret
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:31 PM

i think its just you. but new character types and classes, or even the ability to use other class's skills more than just wolfhowl.... would be interesting.. I would like to make a really good bowbarb... lol

#4 Rodik

Rodik
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:13 PM

i think that idea sucks

#5 Ret

Ret
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:35 PM

Bowbarbs rock.. if they could have access to other classes skills, they could kick some serious ass. Lol. Think about it, conviction, multiple shot or ice arrow, bo + shout + bc, holy freeze on merc, and major life leech. rofl

#6 immortalwombat

immortalwombat
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 07:53 PM

personally the char i wanna make is a morpher, the idea is he cannot wear equipment hes a naked doppleganger like character who looks somewhat like gollum from lord of the rings.  he could be like some type of druid who delved to deep and became more animal than man.  anyways, he would have 3 inventorys instead of just one meaning he could wear up to three times as many charms and the main charms he could cary 3 of.  his skills would be based upon the same 3 basic skill area concept.  the first being undead forms.  meaning he could change into undead.  high level undeads would resemble barbs in that thier slower stronger and have insane hps.  there would be demon characters, which would have small amounts of hp but be insanely fast even faster than pallys and would be able to deal massive amounts of physical/elemental mix.  the final tree would be animal monsters which would essentially be a mixture of both the demon and the undead for a nice even balance of both.  the skills would mostly be stat raising skills like natural resistance and such with possibly attack skills or maybe not it would be a nice character to challenge and make builds of :)