- - - - -

Feeling Hungry? What is your favorite meal and Why? Share recipies too if u care to ^_^

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Wolf

Wolf
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:01 PM

ummm cake my mom brought cake to the college for me >.< too bad its not icecream but who can argue with choco cake and a heaping glass of milk ... nice gaming snack if you arent too preocupied

i'm too lazy to make cake in my own time tho too buzy and no pans to make it in

My sis is in culinary school tho so i should get lovely eatin durrin this break rather than hotdogs, hamburgs, soup, pb&j... all the lazy foods and occasionally i'll make myself a pot of spaghetti... but not too often... umm good eatin at home ... i lookin foreward to it  :P

#22 Res

Res
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 12:20 PM

KFC!  Hot 'N Spicy chicken!

Great for the munchies and only round the corner :D

#23 shadow163

shadow163
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 06:30 PM

I have a few foods I love. First of all, I can’t pass up the opportunity to go to Wendy's for some of their chicken nuggets! These things are so good and so cheap it’s amazing. Hardees also has some amazing food. Their burgers are huge and their curly fries are delicious. Their chicken strips are great too. Good old Mac and Cheese is always a great meal, except I can’t stand it when it’s fresh. I always stick it in the fridge and reheat it. It tastes so much better imho but im a bit strange and you might think it’s gross.