New Here

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 chiv

chiv
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 03:04 AM

hey guys just wanted to say im new here i have been in Irc for some time but just gettin an account i play useast scl account name chiv pasword...wait a sec you guys almost had me well anyway give me a whisper if ya ever need any help i rush hell pretty easy :)

#2 ario

ario

User

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:50 AM

Welcome chiv, hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

#3 chiv

chiv
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:57 AM

i already love this place i frequented long before signing up i was just waiting lol i didnt wanna fill out the form im lazy

#4 whome

whome
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:48 PM

welcome chiv glad to see you had some time on your hands to fill the form out lol

#5 sirdonkeypunch

sirdonkeypunch
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 02:26 AM

I also am new here to the forums and the IRC but have found the community very welcoming and user friendly.  I hope to stay in the community for a while, keep up the good work guys

#6 Uchiha-Sango

Uchiha-Sango

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 236 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:30 PM

hehe glad to have you guys aboard :) ill be glad to help with whatever i can if you need :)

#7 techhgod

techhgod
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:48 PM

hey whats ur password you forgot to stat it?

j/k
welcome to dcirc

just dont be like dclone14 and annoy sango orelse ull be crapping nikes for rest ur life
hehehee

#8 chiv

chiv
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:42 AM

lol im not an annoying person ...at least noone has told me so haha...im going to iraq in acouple weeks so ill be off here fora while but as soon as i get back from the desert ill be back !

#9 Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 02:31 AM

hehe , dont feel too bad , im new too! don't feel worried to give any pointers all of you out there :)