Tribute To All On DcloneIRC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sirdonkeypunch

sirdonkeypunch
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:03 AM

Alright well i have only been part of the community not even a week but i have found myself meeting new people and getting a better understanding of the innerworking of diablo 2.  I just want to take this oppurtunity to those who have made this possible.  Prez you have started a flourishing culture of D-Clone hunters and its pretty damn sweet.

Well in any case i think i speak for many of the people that reside on your IRC Server daily when i say thank all of you Mods and Ops who have come together to make all this possible are very outstanding individuals.  I knew there was always people who we called L33t, who knew the ins and outs of the game, but since ive established myself on the site i found myself learning new things everyday that assist throughout gameplay,I have found myself using the methods of these people i once called l33t. I knew enthusiasts existed but im just glad to see many of them came together for the well being of other diablo2 players out there in cyberspace, not being seperated by parts of the world/realms on b.net

I have found that Dcloneirc.net is a community of not only dclone hunters, but to strategy lovers, legit trades, and of course those of us that have an addiction to Flash Games :-P .  I dont know, i used to play d2, i used to read all the guides posted at random clan sites and other d2 enthusiast sites, but none have compared to the wealth of information provided here within this domain.  All of you guys, and all of you users, are doing a great job, and being a new member i hope to be part of this community for a distant time in the future.

I dont want to only thank those Ops and Mods, but also to every user apart of DcloneIRC.  Without all of you the server wouldnt be what it is right now.  Thank you, all of you.

#2 chiv

chiv
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:04 AM

i second that :D

#3 techhgod

techhgod
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:21 PM

Posted Image

ahahahahha j/k

Edited by techhgod, 09 March 2006 - 09:22 PM.

#4 whome

whome
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:26 PM

i agree with you sirdonkeypunch, ive managed to work my way around here to know somewhat what im doing
joined a guild that im proud to be part of, and managed to get myself to lvl 7 woot woot lol
just a little note to all of you ive attacked...nothing personal btw hehe
so i bid you farwell and ..see you on the battlefield

#5 ario

ario

User

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 06:49 PM

Glad your guys are enjoying the community.
Always glad to hear comments like this :D