Perfect Bank?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nomad

Nomad
  • Deticated Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:13 PM

I deposited over 100 stones more than a week ago.  According to the bank, you earn 1.25% interest per day, unless I'm mistaken and that's per year but only compounded daily.  That's extremely low even for real life if it's per year.  Anyway, where is my interest?  I still have the same balance as I had the day I deposited the stones.  I have earned 3 stones since then, somehow, but if that was from the interest it should be closer to 9 or 10 if it's 1.25% per day.  How's this supposed to work?

#2 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 05:11 AM

You have deposit more stones to get your interest.

If you don't have 20 stones, the withdrawal 50 and put 30 back in...  you should get your interest.  read all of the screen.

Keep 20 on you so you can deposit every once in awhile.  Or post in the forums to earn more and when you get to 20, deposit them.  

That is what I have done, and I have received stones for interest.

Bre
*diablo

#3 Nomad

Nomad
  • Deticated Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 01:34 PM

Oh, I see.  I thought that it would show you the interest being earned on the current stones in there before you made a withdrawal or deposited more.  Thanks.:)

#4 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 02:01 PM

Not a problem.

I finally figured out what was going on, so I am glad to have helped someone with it...

Bre
*diablo