irc banned?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Martinos

Martinos
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:17 PM

Hi guys, new to the site.  I've got a buddy who likes to hang out on your irc chat, I figured I would go join him but I seem to have run into a little problem.  For some reason, I am banned from your irc (irc.dcloneirc.net) as well as clankok's irc (irc.clankok.net), I haven't tried any others.  The odd thing about this is that the last time I used MIRC was about 3 years ago, and I was never on these channels.  What exactly is told to me by the client is written below:

* Connecting to irc.dcloneirc.net (6667)
-
-clankok.dcloneirc.net- *** Found your hostname
-
-clankok.dcloneirc.net- *** You are permanently banned from DCloneirc (Evading ban)
-
Closing Link: Martinos[d209-89-***-***.abhsia.telus.net] (User has been permanently banned from DCloneIRC (Evading ban))
-
*Disconnected

This is all that I see when I try to connect to your servers.  The last set of ***s are numbers but are my IP address, I'd prefer not to give that out.  I don't know how I got banned from your irc channel or why, but I would appreciate it if this were looked into and I receive some word back on it.

Also I tried to log on to your teamspeak 2 server but I can't find the IP.  Is there one?  It would be easier to talk to someone about this directly rather than through a forum.

Edited by Martinos, 01 June 2006 - 09:18 PM.

#2 Knights-of-Kneee

Knights-of-Kneee

Net Admin

• Admin
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 07:25 PM

Our teamspeak server is ts.dcloneirc.net:8903

Pm me your ip address, and I will look up the ban and see hwat we can find out.

Robert.