- - - - -

Outside of D2 what games does everyone play???

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 -sKiPPz-

-sKiPPz-
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:38 PM

I play a few games outside of Diablo II, and I'd like to know what all games you're all interested in besides good ole' Diablo II, so post here if you play other games, whether on the computer or on your favorite console. Please state what Platform (Computer/Console/Etc.) and the game(s) that you play. Also I'm soon to be getting Xbox Live so If you've got a Xbox live account and would like to play sometime then we'll be able to play with each other or whatnot...anyways on to my list of games!

**(Note: I'm usually consuming my computers resources for Diablo II but these games do get played on the occasion :) )**

Computer -- Quake III Arena, Quake II, Black & White and Tribes 2  

Xbox -- Halo, Halo 2, Need For Speed: Most Wanted

And that would conclude the games I play outside of Diablo II, I play a few more but I'm only listing those that don't have 3 1/2 Inches of dust on them  

*stinker ...Uhh My bad...Excuse me?

#2 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:44 PM

none, no time, barely play d2...

#3 Nomad

Nomad
  • Deticated Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:06 PM

I also don't play anything outside of D2 at the moment.  In fact, I haven't even been playing D2 because I've been busy working on some AutoIt scripts for D2.

If they come out with a D3 then I'll be all over it though. :D

Nomad :hunter:

#4 -sKiPPz-

-sKiPPz-
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:37 PM

View PostBreCalmor, on Jun 2 2006, 04:44 PM, said:

none, no time, barely play d2...
Why so?  Work? Significant other?  I had a g/f not too long ago but she whined that I like to play video games, sighz...oh well now at least I can play whatever video games, whenever I want!!! :)

View PostNomad, on Jun 2 2006, 05:06 PM, said:

I also don't play anything outside of D2 at the moment.  In fact, I haven't even been playing D2 because I've been busy working on some AutoIt scripts for D2.

If they come out with a D3 then I'll be all over it though. :D

What kind of scripts?  I used to have one that used the ~ key to use a Potion for you merc that was in the 1 Slot on your belt...but that was a long time ago...other than that idk anything about AutoIt, nor any of the bots...maybe you'll be able to help me when I get an extra key handy for a bot? :)

And if they came out with D3 I would be there too....assuming that it wouldnt be like most new games and require a "godly" computer, my computer does fine with D2 but I'm unable to play some of the good games like Battlefeild...Played it on a friends computer and It's not the fact that I like combat games, but moreso because you can fly/drive/shoot/kill/blow-up/etc, almost anything/anyone in the game, and we all know destroying things is fun.   *diablo

#5 Nomad

Nomad
  • Deticated Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 07:20 PM

Check the downloads subforum or the bots subforum. ;)

#6 Uchiha-Sango

Uchiha-Sango

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 236 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 07:20 PM

hrmm well i play outside of d2

PC:

Starcraft and Starcraft: Brood War

PS2: DBZ Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi, yu-Gi-Oh!: Duelist of the Rose and Soul Calibur 3

Gamecube: Super Smash Bros Melee, Soul Caibur 2, NASCAR Thunder 2003, also.. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and am currently playing The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time (Making my way through Ganondorf's castle as I type ;P)

and thats about all :)

#7 -sKiPPz-

-sKiPPz-
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 05:50 AM

View PostJAVA_Sango, on Jun 2 2006, 07:20 PM, said:

hrmm well i play outside of d2

PC:

Starcraft and Starcraft: Brood War

PS2: DBZ Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi, yu-Gi-Oh!: Duelist of the Rose and Soul Calibur 3

Gamecube: Super Smash Bros Melee, Soul Caibur 2, NASCAR Thunder 2003, also.. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and am currently playing The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time (Making my way through Ganondorf's castle as I type ;P)

and thats about all :)

Go! Sango Go!  Watch out for those pesky pissed off chickens!

Also I'm adding a game to my list...
N64 -- Mischeif Makers (FTW!!)

#8 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:18 AM

View Post-sKiPPz-, on Jun 2 2006, 06:37 PM, said:

Why so?  Work? Significant other?  I had a g/f not too long ago but she whined that I like to play video games, sighz...oh well now at least I can play whatever video games, whenever I want!!! :)

Wife...  enough said

Bre
*diablo

#9 -sKiPPz-

-sKiPPz-
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 02:42 PM

View PostBreCalmor, on Jun 5 2006, 08:18 AM, said:

Wife...  enough said

Bre
*diablo

I see, no way to get around that realm down I'm afraid.  :dntknw:

#10 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:35 PM

View Post-sKiPPz-, on Jun 5 2006, 02:42 PM, said:

I see, no way to get around that realm down I'm afraid.  :dntknw:

Nope, changing IP just doesn't seem to make this realm down go away...  and, it lasts a hell of a lot longer than 24 hours...

Bre
*diablo

#11 styrox

styrox
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:13 PM

Outside of botting d2, probably most often play cards or mahjongg with wife. If I have some me-time, playing some pinball or slowly getting through Xbox360/Oblivion ... or launch some old arcade classics on Mame/xbox.

//Sty

#12 Stalker7d7

Stalker7d7
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 07:47 AM

DDO, counterstrike & cz & source & day of defeat source, socom & socom3, c&c red alert & generals zero hour, Diablo 1

#13 Uchiha-Sango

Uchiha-Sango

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 236 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 04:43 PM

View PostStalker7d7, on Jun 10 2006, 07:47 AM, said:

DDO, counterstrike & cz & source & day of defeat source, socom & socom3, c&c red alert & generals zero hour, Diablo 1

a.k.a. any game that he can kill people in bloody and violent manners

#14 -sKiPPz-

-sKiPPz-
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 01:16 AM

Outside of botting d2, probably most often play cards or mahjongg with wife. If I have some me-time, playing some pinball or slowly getting through Xbox360/Oblivion ... or launch some old arcade classics on Mame/xbox.

//Sty

Speaking of old arcade classics...I picked up an atari 2600 from a garage sale the other day for 3 bux :) Games Included:  Pitfall!, Night Driver, Spider-man, Combat (Multi Game-Tank, Tank-Pong, Invisible-Tank, Biplane, Jet-Fighter), Enduro, Video Olympics, Pac-Man, Boxing, Home Run, Frogger, Space Invaders, Haunted House, and Video Checkers.  Came With all the original documentation, warranty info and game booklets :) Not a Bad Snag eh?

QUOTE(Stalker7d7 @ Jun 10 2006, 07:47 AM)

a.k.a. any game that he can kill people in bloody and violent manners

But sango it's so fun to shoot someone in the head and then inspect the wound and see the detail... lol :) I'm more of the rpg fan myself but we've all got our genre's :)

#15 Dimsum

Dimsum
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:27 PM

used to play cs alot, and i was pretty good at it :P better than in D2 :P he he

#16 Fall

Fall
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 02:34 PM

Outside of D2 games I play are