Is it just me?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Nomad

Nomad
  • Deticated Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 04:02 AM

or does it seem like Java_Sango and BreCalmor are competing for the highest posts? ;)

#2 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:16 AM

hmmm, nope...

Was, but I have realized that she has a lot more to talk about...

#3 Nomad

Nomad
  • Deticated Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 05:26 AM

LOL. :D

I mean no offense in any way to either one of you, I just noticed that you two are constantly beating each other for the highest number of posts and seem to post in large quantities at once.  It's not a bad thing, I think that the more active the forum is, the more it will encourage others to be active and will also give more to talk about. ;)

:hunter:

#4 ario

ario

User

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 07:45 AM

View PostNomad, on Jun 12 2006, 09:26 AM, said:

LOL. :D

I mean no offense in any way to either one of you, I just noticed that you two are constantly beating each other for the highest number of posts and seem to post in large quantities at once.  It's not a bad thing, I think that the more active the forum is, the more it will encourage others to be active and will also give more to talk about. ;)

:hunter:
Right. It's not a bad thing unless it turns into worthless and irrelevant posting. Which I have seen none of. :D :D

Edited by ario, 12 June 2006 - 07:45 AM.

#5 Uchiha-Sango

Uchiha-Sango

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 236 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:26 PM

i aint trying at all lol.. im just putting my opinions out and trying to keep the place active as one of the 10 or so people that actually post a good amount on these forums.. im sure out of the all the posts NOT in the shoutbox, 70% of them come from the top 10 posters which include myself ario bre nomad and brain.

either way im just trying to keep this active and as ario said.. they aint worthless.. :) and to furthur note on that.. being a mod i would delete them if they are :) since thats what we do.. :)

as for the posting streak.. i HAVE been gone for 9 days.. sooooooooo whatca expect? :P

#6 ario

ario

User

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:42 PM

Everyone get back to work and make some posts! :P :P :P

#7 Nomad

Nomad
  • Deticated Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 05:16 AM

Well, now that the site is back up I can add some more of my own to the collection. :)

#8 BreCalmor

BreCalmor
  • Deticated Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 09:56 AM

View PosttT-sMiLeY, on Jun 12 2006, 11:58 PM, said:

hawt aava bre

<BreCalmor>?? translate entry
<Godbot>*BreCalmor* I can't read it either
Godbot pimp slaps tT-sMiLeY