• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jay in the house

jay in the house
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 09:20 PM

To all whom may be concern.

I really feel cheated out here. It's your server and you have the right to do whatever u want but man. I havn't done anything wrong here. My brother did something that I can't even see because the admins don't care to show me the logs.

Guys the logs tell the story. I don't deserve to be banned guys. My brother told me something about a riot. From the details I am getting from him I think banning the whole isp is kind of harsh. He told me he didn't curse on the chatroom. If I am wrong please let me see the logs thanks.  Quoting my Brother"  I was telling him my opinions about the rules on the board" "  According to him he was stating his opinion on the rules and KOK got anger and kicked him twice. He told me he never cursed on the channel and numberous amount of people were talking off topic stuff and he kept posting the rules up. Judging on what he told me, I think it was harsh for you to ban him and in the process banning me. Theres always two sides of a story so if the admins have the logs I would like to see them. I am not a trouble maker, I am not a spammer and I am not a cursing machine, I am a D clone hunter and I would like for you guys to get me back in there hunting the beast down.

Thanks,

Jay

#2 HUMPYLoVE

HUMPYLoVE
  • Retired Staff
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 08:39 AM

well your responsible for his actions too since you two share the same isp/ip , i was around for when he was acting like a fool, he was very disrespectful to the admins on our server along with the ops, i'll see when the ban was set, and in 2 weeks from that date i will ask the admin that set the ban to remove it if he feels fit

#3 Nghia Doan

Nghia Doan
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:06 PM

wELL i suggest you should turn off mirc when you're not around?hahah