- - - - -

I are banned?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:21 PM

I have been on the irc chan for a few days, mostly idle in chat.
I don't swear, I posted *one* link to a photo of my puppy, got told off, copped it in the chin and aplogised profusely. I don't say much at all in channel, I will say I don't always stay on topic (I sit in dclone-uswest, tea-n-crumpets-with-humpty and other random channels).

I just tried to log on and it says I'm permanently banned and then says (abuse)

What abuse? When did I commit acts of abuse? I update server counts, I don't give false information. My name on there, and on D2 is Lunahh.

Someone want to tell me PLEASE what I did?

#2 Prez

Prez

Dave

• IrcOps
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:04 PM

Paste what the entire msg says when you try and log on. I will look into it.

• Guests

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:07 PM

[12:05] -theforce.dcloneirc.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
-
[12:05] -theforce.dcloneirc.net- *** Found your hostname
-
[12:05] -theforce.dcloneirc.net- *** If you are having problems connecting due to ping timeouts, please type /quote pong F38458A6 or /raw pong F38458A6 now.
-
[12:05] -theforce.dcloneirc.net- *** You are permanently banned from DCloneIRC (abuse)
-
[12:05] Closing Link: lunahh[CPE-58-167-145-108.qld.bigpond.net.au] (User has been permanently banned from DCloneIRC (abuse))

Thank you, Prez. ^^

#4 Furry Fury

Furry Fury
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 06:08 PM

yeah im have a similar problem...

i get the messasage

*** You are banned from DCloneIRC (<eil3m3nt> 77 is active ~ we all know who this is on another server telling them ips that someone is walking)
[ERROR] Closing Link: Furry_Fury[c-24-7-109-98.hsd1.ca.comcast.net] (User has been banned from DCloneIRC (<eil3m3nt> 77 is active ~ we all know who this is on another server telling them ips that someone is walking))
[ERROR] Connection to irc://irc.dcloneirc.net/ (irc://irc.dcloneirc.net/) closed. Reconnecting in 15 seconds.

what do they mean by another server??? the only chat place i go is the DcloneIRC
and waht does <eil3m3nt>  mean?? is that someone's name??? and is 77 an ip??? there wernt any 77 actives when i was banned. im confused as to why im banned, im going to try connection to my neighbors wireless network and see if i can get an answer. dagoth is still holding one of my Anni's form my realmdown and i dont how to contact him...